The Fault in Our Stars - John Green This was just ok for me.Ok, don't get me wrong, I'm not heartless or anything. Yes, this book did make me cry and the tears flowed at all the right parts of the book that it should have.Cancer SUCKS. It really does. It's just that...I didn't LIKE the characters of this book. I think that I just couldn't relate to them. I wanted to, really I did. Just so much happened to these kids at such a young age, they will miss their whole lives not experiencing things, not living life, but yet...they seem so wise. Cliché I know. Bottom line: I think there was so much hype around this book because of the subject matter. A kid with cancer meets more kids with cancer and bond because everyone is dying. It's kind of a hard subject matter to go through; the emotional rollercoaster of watching someone you love slowly die and then being that same person who is dying watching your loved ones watch you wither away. It's a hard, touchy subject. Kudos to John Green, but like I said, this book was just ok for me. I just feel like this was done before, in every OTHER book about cancer. It just felt trite to me.